Cutting machine operator, turning technology (m / w / d)
Limbach Maschinen GmbH manufactures high-quality machine parts for special purpose and large machine construction for a wide variety of industries, in particular for conveying and process engineering. In order to remain an innovative and reliable partner for our customers in the future, we are looking for committed employees for our location in Mendig.
- Completed vocational training as a machining mechanic, specializing in turning
- Experience in dealing with modern CNC and conventional lathes
- Creation of CNC programs (Heidenhain, TNC530 controller, Okuma, OSP-700 controller)
- Independent work planning and quality control
- They work carefully and in a quality-conscious manner and independently carry out the maintenance and repair of the systems
- Willingness to shift work
- a varied and demanding job in a future-oriented, successful company,
- a good payment according to the benefits, occupational pension,
- a permanent employment contract and opportunities for quali ed technical training
We look forward to responsible, open-minded personalities with a friendly demeanor.
Use our webform! In this way, I can process your application as quickly as possible.
+49 (0) 2652 - 60 25 8-0